Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LONG UPDATES

SATURDAY
I had work on Saturday and it was a horrible full day shift. The crowd started coming in as soon as we opened our doors. They left me at the cashier area to die again. I made super lots of mistakes and the report came out on the following day. But good thing Baobao came to fetch me at CWP after work and he cooked Maggie Mee for me. After eating, I had a great early nap.

Baobao woke me up in the morning and we went to have our breakfast from Breadtalk. We sat outside what used to be BurgerKing, and munched on our bread. Baobao bought a cheesecake too. Love it! After eating, he kindly sent me all the way to Boon Lay to work, and he helped me with my Monster Hunter Quests. The spoilt joystick made me so pek cek. But well, Baobao said he got me a new PSP cover and a new joystick! What a surprise! =)

Baobao went back to play basketball with friends and I slaved at work. I was dumped at where I have always been and it was dreadful. My mistakes from the previous day were sent through an formal email to my supervisors and everyone came to tell me about it. So one after another came to confront me and remind that if I am not sure, please ASK. Fine.

Lunched together with Ken at Long John. We got lost while trying to find the place in the huge mall. Ken almost wanted to strangle me because I said I knew where it was. At least I thought I knew. LOL! We managed to find it anyway, and realised that we actually walked a huge round about the mall.

I was then dumped at the fitting room, I think because Roy called. But it wasn't any better. Fitting room was bored to the maximum. I kept yawning none stop and Ken would drop by to smile at my misery. He was so free upstairs. And I was being dumped around down there.

During closing time, we had to clear the atrium before going home. But I was assigned to cashiering, so when I finished my settlements, and I saw Ken, we just left. I was really very tired already. Finally, I was on my way to my OFF day!

I met up with Baobao at Admiralty and he bought me KFC!!! Such a sweet pie! Dig into my KFC at his place and then we went back to my house. We wanted to play Dota and Monster Hunter together, but I was too tired and I fell asleep as soon as I was done bathing.

SUNDAY
Baobao had a hard time waking me up the next morning. But we went to Marsiling for Brunch and Baobao bought a really powerful bubble tea. LOL! I liked it alot. After eating, we went to CheckPoint for Baobao to mend his jeans, then over to causeway point to mend my broken shoe. While waiting, Baobao and I came upon this Movie Rental kiosk and we registered for fun. We rented 'Drag Me to Hell' and watched it at the Residence Corner under JS's house.

We were there to play our monster hunter, but after awhile, we decided to watch the movie and we ordered Mac Delivery. LOL! It was a bad choice, because the movie was freaking gross. That female lead was super poor thing. For that movie, she had to sacrifice so much and eat so much vomits from that old lady. We were all grossed out so many times!

After the movie, Baobao sent me home and we played a few quests of Monster Hunter before going to bed. 
Although we didn't do much for the day,
But it was definitely one hell happy OFF DAY.

I still have so much to say, but I think I'll continue tomorrow. 
I'm switching off. =)