Work as usual. Cashiered like siao~
But today was extraordinarily crazy because Ken kept coming down to the ladies dept to disturb me and make my life hell. First, he folded paper boat from my work paper. Then he poured water on the cashier counter. Then he tangle up all the ICE machines' pens and leaving quickly while I try to get everything back to normal. Irritating bugger.
I don't understand why he could have so much freedom, and I had to be stuck with all the aunties.
We had dinner at the $1.50 chicken rice eat house. While walking to the eat house, a salesgirl approached him and stupid Ken ignored her and kept walking and giggling. LOL! He was so mean! He didn't tell her no, and he just kept walking on without even looking at her once. I had to tell the girl we weren't interested. And I burst out laughing after a distance. After dinner, we went up to the third level to take a seat at the noodle house. LOL! It has become our favourite hide out already, because old Ken needs to sit. The objective of his break time is not to eat, but rather to find a seat.
Work was bad enough, and I just had to end the day with my stupidity again. I lost my coach pouch. =( I freaking left it on the carton boxes when I took them out to tap out of work. I felt to frustrated and angry with myself. When I realised that I lost my pouch in the train from at Jurong station, I got so frightened and flustered through my bag.
My mood was totally ruined and I felt like crying. I messaged my confession to Baobao and he called not long after. I was waiting for some scolding but surprisingly, he tried to console me and said that he'll just buy a better one for me. I felt so bad and I started crying in the train despite all the stares from the passengers. Even though Baobao didn't blame me and said that we could get a new one. But I really liked that pouch. It was one of the things I love besides my teddies. It was a present when he came back from our one month of separation.
It's okay! I'll make sure I reach my workplace freaking early tomorrow. I hope no one takes possession of it. I hope the people there are honest people. I hope that I am lucky! Please!!!!!! =((