Stoned in front of facebook for a whole 15 minutes because I was too lazy to move from my bed, and everything that I could reach from there was the turn on button on my laptop. Super lethargic early in the morning. I was woken by some random message telling me about some random outcast activity, then I quickly turn on my facebook to check it out. Indeed, someone out there was living in self-pity.
Then I saw my boyfriend liking someone's status so freaking early in the morning within that one hour before I wake up. Just when I was thinking, he called to wake me up, and I was like, I'm already up. Then he went off for his morning run. Well, at least he called, even though it was after having the time to like some facebook tweets.
So I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I feel so edgy now. Oh, I know why. Because I'm working full shift on a freaking Saturday, from 1030am to 10pm. OMG! I'm just going to die right there at the selling floor! Sigh... So what's going to happen today, I wonder. I hope I don't make too many mistakes today. Because yesterday was madness lot of voids and refunds and hysterical exclamations from my seniors. Bah!
I shall tell myself that today will be a good day. I should leave home early to buy some breads from break talk before going to work. Now I'm thinking how I should settle my lunch and dinner today. Aiyo, expenses so high I want to faint liao.