Today is my OFF day! I really slept one 够力够力 and woke up in the afternoon at 3pm. As I was still sticking around my bed, my Daddy caught me awaken already and ordered a carrot cake. =( I had to drag myself out of bed and off to buy some lunch home. Before that, I packed Baobao's laptop and brought along with me to meet Mr. PTW under his block because he had been pestering me for it since 2 days ago. LOL!
I tried calling Baobao on my way, just to test some luck and see whether he was free to pick up my call. Luck failed me. But he did call back after an hour or so and brought some good news for us too.
Baobao was allowed to book out for awhile! YAY!
We met up over at his lift. Supposedly at his house, but I was too slow and he had already came out of his house. LOL! He promised to bring me to KFC for dinner and we went to the newly opened branch at CWP. What a disappointment. Everything shrunk. LOL! Baobao's burger was adorably small and his drumstick was pathetically tiny. It was amusing. But we had a good meal.
I feel so satisfied going back to KFC again!
Then we went back to his place and soon he had to leave again. Not even enough time to send me home, even when I asked. What to do? At least he booked out to fulfill my wish for KFC. For that effort, I shall not complain.
No OFFs on Saturday and Sunday. Guess this IPP thing is going to separate me from my Baobao for quite some time. Actually, I have no issue on working. But seriously, there is no morning or afternoon shifts or night shifts or whatever. Everyday is like a full day to me. It sucked so badly.
Let's see how I survive this week. Then I'll roughly know how my next week will be like. And it'll probably stay the same for the rest of my 9 weeks of attachment. I was thinking that there might be a high chance that by the 5th week, I will heck care about my grades and just stone during work until the end of attachment. HAHA!! But seriously, I hope that there is going to be a lot of things to do soon. I want to be busy as hell at work. So that I can feel more worthwhile working and time will freaking pass quicker.
Attachment Resolution:
- Do something more than just sales, housekeeping and cashiering!
- Spend only 200 bucks every month!
- Aim for SHOPPING SPREE on the last day of attachment!