Saturday, February 19, 2011

Building Good Work Relations

Back to work today and I was caught being late by Ken, who was on his way to lunch break. HAHA! Damn! I didn't even see him until when he waved right in my face. LOL! Guess I was too engrossed in trying to find the right route to my workplace. Oh, I haven't really update my blog on my freaking adventure at Jurong Point.

I keep getting lost in that stupid mall! It was so huge and the directories were not helping. Once I was late from lunch break for 30 minutes because I couldn't find my way back. I was careless. I was searching happily for foodcourts during break time and forgot to remember where I came from. So I got freaking lost! The funny thing was, when you get lost, you never seem to be able to walk out of that circle which you had probably went around too many times. I got so piss'd at myself, but at least I finally made it back after 30 minutes of panic.

Baobao went missing the whole of today. =(
But good thing work today went much more meaningfully.

The manager tried to teach us some stuff. As we listen to him, it may sound really retarded and minor, but it did make sense in one way or another. Sometimes, you thought some things are common sense, but in reality, you didn't realise that you haven't really given much thought about those things you thought you had would have already knew, which you don't. Profound. Well, we did some observations and some product knowledge lessons.

Then he mentioned about our journal. Shit, I haven't even written my name on my journal. But good thing I have off on Monday. So I can drag until next Saturday! HAHA! But procrastination is never a good thing. Maybe I should start writing on Monday, since it is my off day.

I went to work with a my fake glasses and it kinda stirred up a commotion at work. Everyone were tempted to find out if my glasses were with lenses or not. Then I had to do that rubbing eye thing to show that it is hollow! LOL! But I made alot of friends this way. It was so much easier to strike up a conversation with everyone. =)

Business was bustling today. The queue at the cashier pond was none stop coming. I made damn lots of mistakes, but Margaret was kind enough to guide me along with patience. I was happy that I am partnered with a kind soul today. And she was very friendly and easy to talk to. I don't feel awkward working with her.

I have more barriers with the Malays, because of the fact that they converse in Malay which I couldn't understand. Talking about Malay, there seem to be people asking me if I was Malay for almost everyday. Do I seriously look like Malay? LOL! Some even spoke Malay to me without asking if I was Malay. I can't help being surprise everytime, even though I know I am always mistaken for a Malay.

Now I've got second thoughts about swimming.
I don't want to get any darker.

I am trying to squeeze out some time for McCafe. I miss working there and I miss all my colleagues. I don't know if they miss me or not, but I want to make coffee again. Maybe I can go back this Sunday or something like that. Don't know if they will allow me to squeeze in or not. HAHA!

I hope to see Baobao tomorrow. Since he went missing today and only message me to tell me he need to sleep already. Saddening. But well, guess I have to understand that being a commander is not easy too, since the batch that he has taken was a bunch of delinquents. It takes more effort to get them to learn. But maybe he won't want to meet me again, because I end work at 945pm.

Argh!! I hate working at Jurong Point!

I got so piss'd at Monster Hunter! I failed the same mission TEN freaking TIMES already. By the tenth time, I gave up trying. The stupid bird just keep playing cheat lah! Use ULTI non-stop. I can't even touch it lorhs. Sadded.

Baobao hurry up and help me play lah!