Monday, January 3, 2011

Yesterday Eugene suddenly got too bored and wanted to watch movie. I rushed home quickly to change and met Baobao back at his house before leaving together with his brother to meet up with the rest. When we reached Yishun, we went to buy the tickets first, after that we had a quick lunch cum dinner at the foodcourt. I wasted my food because I totally cannot eat.

After eating, some of them went to get some snacks which they hid it inside Baobao's bag. We watched 'the ghosts must be crazy'. It was really lame, and it just keeps getting lamer. Anyway, after the movie, Baobao had to rush off to book in. The rest of us took the train back to Admiralty for dinner and because I can't eat, I went home instead.

Stopped over at Causeway Point cold storage to see if I can find mash potatoes to cook. But I found Campbelle's soup instead. While shopping, Baobao called to say he had forgotten to change his spectacles back to black colour. So I told him to ask JS to get it from his brother and bring it to him the next day. Not long after we hang up, he called again. This time, he said he forgotten to bring his camp pass.

YAY! So he came back home and decided to book in the next morning.
Then it'll be another 5 days before I can see him again.

In the mean time, I am back to my old mundane life.
School still suck as always.
No change for 2011.
Bleh.. I should have wished for a better life in school in 2011.