Monday, January 3, 2011

First day of school!

And I didn't go, because my wisdom tooth was giving me too much pain. So I stayed in bed the whole day. By the afternoon, I felt so much better, and mum made porridge so I could 'drink up'. Went back to sleep again and I woke up at 5pm in shock. Because I was going to be late for work.

When I reach McCafe, SiSi and Boon Pin shouted: "迟到大王". LOL! Then they tricked me to say both of them are going home and I'll be alone until 11pm. I was stunned, then SiSi gave the slip. It was a busy day because it was the last day of toffeenut promotion. So everyone was coming forward to claim their free drinks. We did double chocolate until freaking fed up.

Near the time I was about to knock off, there was this old couple who were really indecisive about their free drinks. As I was explaining, 2 guys came behind them and I thought of serving them first. But when I look closer, it was MY BOYFRIEND and JingSheng la. LOL! They went over to Wendy's to eat dinner while waiting for me to knock off.

Then Baobao and I cabbed home again. LOL!

Baobao got a free burger because of the mistake of a staff. And he brought it home for me. It was chicken burger, but honestly, McSpicy is still better. LOL!