Honestly, I was disappointed.
But well, I can't force things to go my way.
First day of the new year, I slept until the late afternoon, then I woke up for work. Irritating. Baobao sent me to work and I was so tired to the max. The crowd is just so irritating! When there were no one, there was really not a single soul. But when someone came, the crowd came along. And JiaJun became so flustered and stressed up while SiSi and I were still feeling gigglish.
Schedule is screwed up. It spoiled my mood totally for work. I feel like just giving up. I agreed to work for the schedule to be stable. But now it is all messed up and I keep having to work extra half an hour. FREAKING IRRITATING!
I worked from 5 to 12am and Baobao came to fetch me. Thank god he came. I was feeling so irritated already. I feel so happy again. I also realised that Baobao had spent quite alot on McCafe ever since I started working there. LOL! Everytime he come to fetch me, he'll surprise me by appearing infront of the counter and ordering a drink. Thank you Baobao for always waiting for me.
I persuaded Baobao to take the bus instead of cabbing home again. We stopped at 888 for dinner together. But toothache was madness and I didn't manage to finish, not even half of my hokkien mee. We strolled home together after dinner. It had been a long time since we last walked along this route. I love it.
Sleep over at Baobao's house. =)
I love the air-con.
It was like a luxury once in a while for me.