Second day of school!
Everyone thought I would be skipping class again.
But I went for Japanese class after all!
After class, I went to meet up with Baobao for lunch at 888. Then we went to the doctors because Baobao had a tummy upset which had bothered him for days already. After seeing the doctors, we went back home to slack, but end up we fell asleep. Then Baobao suddenly woke up and started packing. LOL! He needed to book in already. He asked me to continue to sleep. But I rather go off with him.
Went home to change, then I went off for work. Just 1 hour after work, I was asked to go to Civics to get something. And when I got there, I had to wait for half an hour. Pathetic. Travelled back again and one hour is gone. 4 dollars pay for travelling. Nice job huh?
Took Samurai burger home to eat. It was really nice. Then I got tired of chewing after eating half of it. But I managed to finish it before I fell asleep. Sleeping like shit.