Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Each time I take an afternoon nap, I start burning. Fever came back last evening and Baobao thought I should really go see a doctor already. So we took a bus down to Woodlands Mart to see Banyan. We were lucky because the doctor was the same guy I saw last year.

And this time, I went back to visit him for the same problem. I had Tonsillitis, a type of throat inflammation. He said I seemed to be more prone to it. So I had to remember to keep my throat moist all the time. He gave me the same medicine the previous time he gave to me. Medical fees costed a bomb again and Baobao's wallet was bombed 'dao cui cui'.

We had dinner at the foodcourt and the doctor adviced me to eat soupy meals. So I got myself a bowl of porridge to eat. We had a filling dinner and Baobao sent me home with a cup of bubble tea from the bridge.
------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 days MC from the doctor and so I slept until twelve this afternoon. Medicines worked great and stopped pain immediately. Baobao came over my house to play DOTA with me. First match was owning and I fell in love with Venomancer. It was the first hero that allowed me to farm until so fat! Thanks to Baobao tanking all the heros for me too. LOL! Second game was 'SAI' because I didn't freaking know how to use a strength hero. So we quit game when they came to our base. LOL!

I decided to go to work because I was feeling better.
For now, I just want to earn as much money as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm skipping school tomorrow again.
Not going to waster my MC.
Anyway, school seems so unfriendly to me already.