Tuesday, January 18, 2011

After waking up from my afternoon nap on Sunday, I was feeling very unwell, but I had work. So I struggled to Yishun and on my way I wanted to vomit so badly. In the midst of my work, I felt like fainting and I requested to go home early but manager said I had to go take an MC. If that was the case, then my 2 hours of work were for shit already. So I held on. Luckily SiSi kept talking to me and kept me occupied during work. Stupid Kelvin still made me do lobby selling.

Sometimes, I really don't understand what the Indians are saying and what their constant shaking of head means. One family ordered 3 McChicken meal with additional McChicken burger. But I heard McChicken Wings. And I freaking double confirmed. That was when the confusion started. I asked 'McWings'? Then they wobbled their head and said ya. WTH? I even flapped my elbows.

And I waited for 15 minutes for my wings to be done. When I served them, then they told me it was McChicken burger, and I argued but you said wings. That man wobbled his head and said YA again! I felt so irritated because I wanted to just go and sit down already. But I forced myself to smile and went to change the order. The time I took to serve them was half and hour. Seriously pek cek.

I travelled down to Admiralty after work to meet up with Baobao and I was dying. He sent me home first  then went to buy my dinner for me. I took Panadol before I slept and my body was aching so badly.
----------------------------------------------

Good thing I was feeling better the next morning and I thought I could go to school. Before lunch, I was still feeling okay. It was when the tutorials started, my syndromes struck me again. My head cramped, my body ached like mad, and my throat was killing me. I didn't feel like talking after that.

Baobao came to fetch me from Woodlands Train station because it was pouring heavily, and I was freezing, so I got him to bring me a jacket. We bought some lunch to lunch over at him place. I couldn't even finish my seafood soup, and I was feeling so crapped already. So Baobao pulled me to rest in his room.

I woke up near 9pm burning at a 39 degree celsius. But I insisted that taking a panadol will do the trick. Baobao sent me home and I went to rest again after taking a panadol. When I resting, I could hear my parents coming in to check me out once in a few minutes. When I felt better, Baobao cooked me some instant porridge and watched me eat before he tucked me into bed and went home.

Luckily my temperature dropped and my headache subsided.
Or I am going to kill myself.

Now I'm rushing my homework because I think I am fit to go to school today.
Although I still am not sure,
but I'll be dead if I go to school without doing my homework!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Baobao for taking care of me and doing everything so nicely for me.
I was literally slumping around when I find a place I can just slump myself on.
And I was so sorry for making my parents so worried.