Recovered from Tonsillitis and now suffering from blood loss.
School ended chopchop on Friday and I met up with Baobao at Causeway Point for lunch. After that, Baobao and I packed our electronics to JS's house and we had 2 rounds of DOTA! It was really fun! I learnt a new hero. Hee..
Work ended at 12 midnight and cabbed home in a speedy taxi. Baobao was waiting for me under my block. When we got up to my house, I found out that I lost my keys. Damn it! So I slept over at his house instead.
We woke up at 7 plus in the morning to prepare for our battle with BP and his friends at Chambers. LOL! It was a lost but it was okay. Treat it as a lesson to NEVER accept the condition for MAY to play. HAHA! Anyway, after game, we lunched over at Northpoint Long John Silver. They had lJS while I had porridge Baobao cooked for me in the early morning.
No one can cook instant porridge like Baobao does.
Cramps kicked in and Baobao sent me home chopchop. When I hit the bed, I zonked out and Baobao sneaked off to meet up with Andy and people again. My mood is swinging again because if I hadn't ask him, I wouldn't know he was not going to meet me anymore tonight. And I was waiting for him to come home.
Now I don't know what to do already. =(
Rawh..!!
Playing Requiem.