Japanese Role Play sucks.
The moment I stepped up to the front,
all those lines I had been trying to memorise over nights,
dissipated in an instant.
And I thought to myself,
BIG SHIT!
Guess there goes my A. =((
I was so sleepy today that I skipped my lunch,
and jumped straight into my bed when I got home.
The next moment I opened my eyes,
I see Baobao staring at my unglamorous sleeping posture.
Baobao kindly stayed over tonight to accompany me,
while I study for my test tomorrow.
And PTW freaking got himself a YELLOW PSP before I do.
So I'm planning for a robbery now. LOL!
I WANT A YELLOW PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Browsed over tons of blogshop just moments ago,
and we found some really nice dresses at AWESOME prices.
But I was afraid of the size difference,
so Baobao suggested I buy one for a test.
LOL! Just 10 bucks for a dress!
Can you believe it?
I can't wait for it to be delivered soon.
Going shopping at Bugis Street on Thursday!
Hopefully. LOL!
Pretty CNY, I'm coming!