Baobao brought me to KFC yesterday!
Lunched together with Andy, Eugene, ChongLin and Gavin. After lunching, we went shopping at Checkpoint market for their new clothes for the new year. The way they shop was terrifying. We kept bouncing between the few shops selling almost similar product. And they freaking took a looooong time making a decision. LOL!
Vanity.
Those guys are just too adorable...
And I still haven bought shit for myself. *pouts* Baobao promised to bring me to the Bugis Streets some time this week to go shopping! =) He had conveniently scouted for me during his last visit with the same bunch of pretty boys last week. LOL!
I want to have 4 more new dresses to reach my target of 5 new dresses this year, at least. Hee...
Similar to the new year 2011, I couldn't feel the anxiety towards the Chinese New Year I always had in all these years. Maybe because I am still working on the week of celebration. And it miraculously happens to be my exam study week too. Totally no holiday mood lorz.
Tuesday: Japanese Final Tests
Wednesday: ICT Test
Friday: Retail Exam!!!!
CUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...