Something is terribly wrong with me. I had been taking afternoon naps and I slept early at night too. But I am still feeling so tired. It felt as if I just came back from camp. Fortunately I cancelled my work for this week. Or I'll be literally a dead person.
Feeling lethargic, I didn't want to go to school already. I rather stay at home to study for my Retail test, which is on FRIDAY! ZOMG!!!!! But there is ICT test today too. So I had to go to school. And I also have to get Finance tutorial from JieYing, or I'll have nothing to revise on for Exams. LOL!
I realised I didn't have a good study environment. My room is in a mess and I have so many things to distract me; like my teddy bears and my bed. I need to clean my room again for the sake of a conducive environment for revision. Baobao had tried a couple of times to help me keep at least some parts of my bedroom neat, but it always ended up messed again because of my LAZINESS. I couldn't help throwing all my stuff at every empty spaces I can spot.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Anyone's home available? LOL!
Gearing up for Exams now and normally will be looking forward to holidays. But not this time. I have attachments straight after exams. How wonderful. Life at the moment is all about study and work. I want to play basketball again, SO much! And I miss walking home from admiralty. But recently, everywhere just seems so dangerous~~
--------------------------------------------------------
SOME THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT
Baobao and I had been making little little plans for the both of us to work towards to, to add a little more entertainment to our lives. First plan will be my YELLOW PSP! We had found quite a few good deals already, now it all comes down to choosing the best choice of all. Then I can join in the game of Monster Hunter!
Next plan for us will be a BICYCLE! Our own mode of transport! This way, we can save our travel fares to eat or play at nearby places. And Baobao can fetch me from the train station without having to waste his ez-link fare! And at the same time, he can keep fit! What a great idea!
He had been complaining about becoming skinny again because of lack of exercises. Like seriously? Don't know how many people would have died for what he possess. I would love to slim down without exercising. And here I am frustrating about my growing belly. It has become quite a concern for me already.
I have a desperate need to slim down ALREADY!
Urgency level is immediate!
No more KFC for a month!
And no more large dinners.
Just small bites and more regular meals!