Happy 2 Years 1 Month to M&Ms!
It's the first month of our 3rd year together. Things are considered stable now and it seems that we have more things to be concerned about now. Soon I'll be in Year 3 and studies will become more stressful. I know this 2 months I had been giving my baobao many troubles and problems. But I hope that the next semester will be a better one. After all, 2011 has been kind to us.
14th of January marked the end of my project life in Year 2. Omg! What a relief! And everything ended on a good note because the teacher thought that our report was good. Finally all the struggling paid off. I went home to take a good nap, before I had to go for work again.
Baobao came to fetch me after work and we went to 888 to buy our dinner. Dine over at Baobao's house and we watched 台湾龙卷风 together. Minutes after the show ended, Baobao's watch alarmed. And I quickly turned over to wish him happy anniversary! LOL!
He quickly sent me home before he went to look for JS to play monster hunter overnight.
----------------------------------------------
The next morning, he woke me up at 8am and we went for his battalion family day at Yishun Safra. LOL! I got to shoot the air gun and it was super fun! I was able to shoot within the black circle. After having fun at the weapon range, we went to take some cotton candies and popcorns to munch on. Then we played some kiddish game and the station incharge was Ridwan! LOL! My primary school friend! I also saw Azlan. Really a coincidence.
After playing the stupid game, we went to play pool. JS was bullied. It was so funny!
And we lunch over together at Northpoint, ThaiExpress. The service was simply horrible, fullstop.
We also caught The Tourist at GV, it was so funny! I love the plot actually.
Then Baobao and I went to Nex to celebrate our anniversary. On our way, we saw his recruit, and he asked if we are going Nex again. I think Nex has become our favourite hangout destination already. HAHA! This time, we went into some gift shops to look at the products. They do sell unique items at Nex. And while waiting for JS to come, we bought some dumplings to eat.
We were going to watch Season of the witch and JS was late. So we went in first. Then his seat was taken by some people and so Baobao asked him to just find any seat when he come in. And he found some really nice seat. The whole row was practically his. LOL! The movie was awesome! And Nicholas Cage was so cool!
After the movie, we lunch over at Hot Tomato. Is it to-mah-toe or to-may-toe? LOL! We had prawn and steak and it was nice, except for the fact that all our steak were cooked different when we requested for the same doneness. Mine was super rare, JS's was somewhere in the middle, Baobao's was a little too well done.
But well, we were really full after dinner.
Slept over at Baobao's house, and the next morning he disappeared with his brother. They went to Bugis with Eugene and the others. Now I'm at my house blogging. LOL! I'm so freaking sleepy!
Got work later. =(