Friday, December 10, 2010

There was no school today because lesson was cancelled.

I dreaded having to wake up from my hibernation because Dad will be starving if I didn’t. How I wish I can live like my brother. He didn’t have to care a shit about the family. He can just happily rot away his life and still have the whole family serving him and worrying about EVERYTHING for him. And that includes his TIME MANAGEMENT.

Whatever happens to the family couldn’t be much of a concern to him, and that makes my duty as a daughter even more important. It breaks my heart when Dad said that he couldn’t depend on us for the future. I couldn’t help being apologetic for making dad work so hard.

How I wish I can just sell myself to a rich man and let my parents live in a more comfortable life.
They’d suffered enough.

But I haven’t fallen that far yet. I am working very hard to turn things around. It may not be fair that I wasn’t born with a silver spoon but I will work towards the goal of a better life for my parents and my future family of my own.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had work today and before I went for work, Eugene invited me to a game of DOTA. I was really happy to be playing again, and it was only yesterday I was talking to Min about it. LOL! Although the ending wasn’t a good one, but I had fun realising how I had seriously forgotten how to play the stupid game.

Work was crazy today. Don’t know why it was so busy today, it wasn’t even weekend. But Eugene and Andy were nice enough to come visit me at my workplace and waited for me to knock off. We had dinner at Mac and then Eugene sent me home. I loved catching up with them. It’s a pity Bernard couldn’t come, but it is okay. I can try to understand. HAHA!

Burning midnight oil now because there are two tests coming up later.
Wish me luck, whoever is reading…