Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yesterday was a tiring day.

After test, I went home to take a rest and head out home again to NPMAC for Cafe Meeting. All of them are not punctual lor! I waited for so long~~~ Then finally most came and went over to Swensons for our dinner sponsored by the cash award our cafe won. LOL!

I had a great meal! But right after the meal, the meeting officially started and by that time, everyone was full and restless. And the meeting was so freaking draggy~~ Then everyone started finding things to play and digress from the meeting. LOL! Poor Poornima had a hard time getting our attention.

Then that stupid Min made fun of me. I didn't have his phone number and so he messaged me and I was like who are you? Then he replied, im someone you don't know. So I was like 'are you sicko'. Then he say maybe, and he knows I was in a meeting. Then I thought it was some friend who happened to walk pass Swensons and saw me. Then I asked one last time, who is he, then he said, 'beside you'. Then him and JiaJun burst out laughing! What the hell lah!

Meeting ended abruptly because by the time, nobody was listening and Poornima gave up trying to get us to listen. Then some of us went to play pool at SAFRA. JiaJun had crazy luck. He didn't know how to play but he kept winning. I tagged team with Sandy and I seriously believe I was the one pulling our team down. LOL! I kept doing stupid stuff.

Baobao called me when I was on my way home, it was really nice to hear his voice every night before I sleep. I can't wait for him to book out soon! No matter how hard I try, I really cannot get use to life without him around.

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY!
IT's BBQ DAY!!!