I am here to update my overdue postings.
I had been so busy and tired that I didn't even have time to blog until now
while I study for my Japanese Oral Test later. ZOMG I am so excited.
Last Friday Baobao came to my workplace and I was so surprised, because I didn't expect him to book out and what more, I think he had been standing at the counter for quite awhile, but I didn't notice, and I was busy playing with the steaming machine. LOL! Then as turned to talk to my buddy, something caught my in my line of vision, and there is my Baobao!
I was asked to work an additional 1 hour and poor Baobao waited for quite a while. After we knocked off, we cabbed back home because Baobao was not feeling well after eating the Samurai Burger. LOL! He admitted that he had been eating junk food for the entire week.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Baobao woke me up really early in the Saturday morning and we had breakfast that my dad bought before going out. We planned to go out catch a movie before meeting my sisters up for the BBQ. But I took my own sweet time bathing, and by the time it was about 2 plus when we finally left my house. We went back to Baobao's place so he could change and mum called to say I forgot to bring my ez-link card. LOL!
So we went back to my home to get it. Then we went to CWP to wait for KMT to come meet us. We had a filling lunch and we went Cotton On to shop shop. I got my Baobao 2 new sexy-backies. But after our lunch at CWP, KMT said to meet at Downtown. LOL! So we walked back to Baobao's house and on the way, we claimed out free drink from McCafe.
After clearing our bags, Baobao decided to bring me to White Sands to walk walk. On our way to the train station, I realised I forgotten to bring my phone out. LOL! But we were too lazy to go back home to get it, so we continued to travel to Tampiness first, and I bought a new dress. Then we went to White Sands shopping mall and saw a few interesting things. We decided to go back again the next day. Because TyE were reaching.
When we reached Ehub, we happened to catch the care bear performance. LOL~ And we tried to take a quick picture. But FAIL!! LOL! Then we met up with KMT and we travelled to our pit. Just nice when we got out of the car, it started pouring and we evacuated to a tiny shelter and had our curry picnic. LOL! Curry was super nice, especially when it because potato curry at the very end when all the potatoes were smashed up from all the scooping.
The rain was nice to us, it stopped soon enough. And we started our BBQ~
It was a success. Food were nice and everyone had fun.
The dessert at the end was POWER. LOL!
We reached home at 3am and we fell asleep without bathing. LOL!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Baobao woke me up early again because it was our shopping day!
We travelled back to TampinesOne. First we went to buy something really special. Then we started our shopping journey. We had a good time buying Baobao's clothes. When he drew the curtain of the fitting room, my heart was pounding so hard I could hardly breathe. LOL! It was the first time Baobao looked so cute. We bought a good amount of things and forgotten that we haven't had our lunch.
We ate 大碗面 and it was indeed damn big bowl!
After we finished with TampinesOne, we travelled down to White Sands like we promised to go back the day before. Baobao tempted me with the little eeyore and made me buy it with my own money so that I will treasure it. LOL! Then I got myself a new bag too. LIKE FINALLY!
Before we leave the place, we went to collect our 1 for 1 toffeenut from McCafe and happened to see his recruits. Although I love guys in uniform, but none caught my attention because I still only like looking at Baobao in his uniform.
Before we went home, we decided to go get our durian sturddle at Yishun. We cabbed to Upper Thomson, it was the address stated on the voucher I bought. But we freaking couldn't find it. Then we walked along the shop houses to find it. Then realised that we should travel further up. Baobao called the place and they said it was opposite Prata house. So we took a cab again and alighted at the Prata Place. But it wasn't even near. The address was 200 + and prata house was only 700. ZOMG I wanted to faint.
So we gave up and went back home because mum had dinner waiting for us.
What a shagged weekend!





