It was Christmas eve, and Baobao woke me up at noon telling me that he was booking out soon. I washed up and had lunch with my parents. For the whole afternoon, I was cooped up in my room reading Pokemon Manga. LOL! Near 3pm, I saw a missed call from Baobao and I called back, and he picked up the phone with a sluggish voice, saying that he was in my house already. LOL! And I could hear my mom laughing at the back.
I rushed out to meet him and gosh he was in his UNIFORM! My uniform fetish kicked in and boy, what a great Christmas eve! Then we prepared to meet up with JS at Vista Point to check out his new bike. It was awesome! And we had dessert together. Then it started drizzling and they still happily stayed outside for a puff. Irritating people.
Baobao and I went back to his house to slack for a while more before I had to leave for work. Rawh!! Boring! First time I was going to work until past midnight!