Saturday, December 25, 2010

IT’S CHRISTMAS DAY!

Baobao sneaked out of my house early in the morning and allowed me to have my beauty sleep until afternoon. When he came back, I was woken up by a box in my arms. As I opened my eyes to check out what it was, Baobao wished me a gentle ‘Merry Christmas.’ What a blessed start of my day, it was a tiny Pluto in a box! Love it!

I was wide awake so immediately and I quickly introduced the new member to the rest of its brothers and sisters. They were all living at the second level of my double deck, and Baobao kindly helped me with getting all of them down. You’ll see why it was a chore to him. LOL!

  And here are all my children with their Daddy.
There are 11 of them.
Can you spot them?
I know he’s happy. LOL!

Baobao stopped me before more of my teddy madness kicked in. We bought lunch home for my family, and caught a show on wild cats over lunch, Then we prepared to go on another trip to NEX with Andy and gang.

NEX was boring the second time we went there. Because, there was this mad lot of crowd and walking was every harder with my new heels. Then, there was nothing much to see after all because the first time we came, we almost scanned through everything.

When we first reached there with Andy, I went to shit. And Andy was like “Wear until so nice, walk until so nice, but was on my way to shit.” LOL! It was hilarious. And Andy and Baobao went to walk around while I  was doing my business. After shitting, we went to Long John Silver to meet up with the rest for dinner. Baobao still bought me a LJS polar bear every though he said he didn’t want to. So Sweet!

Andy's Lenses

Long John Silver
Yellow Bag
Yellow Pouch
Yellow ITouch
Yellow Bottle
Yellow Pluto
M&Ms
 Andy Torturing my Pluto
 Evidence
<
 ZOMG!
 Trapped
 Emo-Boy
My Colour Mascara
Love-filling X'Mas!

After lunch, we walked around the shopping mall, then we headed home. They planned to play poker at Gavin’s house, so they all alighted at Admiralty. When I alighted at Woodlands, I realised that my card is with Baobao! What was worse was that I didn’t bring my phone out with me. I got so lost I was wandering around the station and my legs were so tired.

I thought Baobao was going to come for me once he realised that my card was with him. But I waited for many trains and I looked over the gates if he might have come by buses, but there were no signs of him. Until a point, when I was so tired, I squatted down and immediately, a patrolling officer came and I thought I was apprehended for being a suspicious person with a mini Pluto in my hands.

He asked me if I needed help. Maybe I looked pitiful enough, and I told him about my card. So he brought me to the control station and the staff helped me call Baobao up. I was scared, and I just wanted Baobao to quickly come and get me. People looked at me like I was some criminal and so I stuck myself near to the control station and waited.

Finally Baobao appeared, and I was saved. I was in a daze from the shock for a moment. I hadn’t met with this kind of situation before. Alright, I cried. But you can’t blame me for being stupid. Baobao said I could have gotten out if I had paid 2 bucks. Maybe I really didn’t possess much of a common sense after all. But come on, I was alone and I got really frightened.

There is always a first time to everything right?
I’ll just pay the 2 bucks the next time.
No. I will never want to have a next time, EVER!