On the 22 December, Baobao woke me up really early, but he kept tickling me and it got so annoying and painful, I got piss’d. There, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Baobao brought me to meet his god-daughter and he bought quite a few stuffs from there so that she can earn some commission. And there I realised he was such a good daddy, to his so called daughter and his daughter’s colleagues. And there I got to know he had treated them to ice creams before. Wow.
So I got even more piss’d and it piss’d him off. We went to meet up with Andy and the rest at Admiralty MacDonalds, and both of us were really not on good terms. But my mood got better when we got into JB. Maybe because my curiosity kicked in, and I forgot about being all moody.
We had our light lunch at ‘ShiLing’. Mee sua was really good! After lunch, we went to waste time at the arcade. Baobao and I played the basketball machine. We could have broken the records, but he was freaking playful lurhs.
We painfully waited until 6pm for the KTV to be opened. It was definitely worth the wait, because the room was super huge, and the complimentary drinks and snacks were superb. What was even better was the BUFFET! A freaking buffet at the lobby can you believe it? And each of us only spent about less than 25 bucks. Awesome right?
When we were about to go home, Baobao and I had an argument again. Because I didn’t tell him I had school and work the next day. So he got all upset and scolded me. =( And I emo-ed back the next day.
We did say some nasty things to each other, but everything is okay now.
Thank you Baobao for taking so many steps back.
Missed Crew Outing for NP MAC, but I ended my 23 December on a happy note. We got ourselves starbucks frappuccino, and I sent him off to take the train. Good that he was able catch his last ferry on time.