Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alright.. I’m going to cheat on all my posts, because I totally couldn’t update them on time. LOL!

15th December is M&Ms
OFFICIALLY 2 Years ANNIVERSARY!


On the night 14th, I had work. But Baobao said he wouldn’t come fetch me. So I thought it didn’t matter any way. Then I asked JiaJun for help and told him my initial plan. So he helped me prepare my anniversary gift and extended my working time to 11pm too. Since I will be working so late, Baobao came over to fetch me.

I was so excited.

When he came over, we had dinner first and he bought tako balls! We finished dinner earlier than planned, and I was getting nervous, because Baobao wanted to start eating the tako balls. Then JiaJun came over with a nerve wrecking situation. He covered Micky’s eyes and then shoved me a note saying he had no lighter.

I had no choice but to crack up a story saying JiaJun smokes and would like to borrow a lighter. Baobao didn’t suspect anything yet he asked me very seriously, ‘he really got smoke ar?’ It was a moment to lie again, but I managed it rather well.

Nearing 12am, JiaJun came again to ask if we can go home together, then he nodded at me and I nodded back. Then after awhile, this happened.



An Accident when I was trying to take the photo.



Baobao was really surprised. LOL! Maybe half of the surprised was because both of us were getting full already. But I love this surprise. Thanks so much JiaJun for the wonderful artwork.

After eating, we cabbed home with JiaJun.
It was a great anniversary celebration.