Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We woke up early for our date. Dressed up pretty and off we go to Suntec City. Baobao brought me to the place he had wanted to bring me to for a bowl of Beef Noodles. And gosh it was really powerful! I had a GREAT meal! The beef noodles were really nice and so were the egg rolls. I loved it!

After lunch, we went to Toys ‘r’ us for a walk. LOL! After that, we made our way down to back to the train station. But on our way, we saw a little booth selling the hair curler Baobao saw in the US. Then the sales assistant offered to do my hair. LOL! I became prettier. And while doing it, Baobao was crapping with her. It was so hilarious! They were shooting at each other like nobody’s business. Having that hairdo and laughter, I had to buy the curler. AND Baobao sponsored 50%. LOL!

Next, we went to Tampines One to get our pre-ordered couple rings. Our second set, after Baobao lost his in the forest last year. LOL! But the new set is nicer, and more interesting, because the middle part can turn. HAHA! We helped each other wear the rings in the most romantic place ever! The cinema! LOL!

We watched ‘Hello Stranger’. It was a hilarious movie. I laughed from the start to the end. It had been a long time since I’d last laughed that madly. The guy was like Baobao and the girl was like me. In a sense, Baobao would keep irritating me with his cold humour and I would be the one giving him the stupid face.



Baobao predicted that I was going to cry and I cried when she was abandoned. Then Baobao said that I will not only cry one time. Indeed I cried when the guy got scared and went back to find her.

‘Hello Stranger’ is a MUST WATCH movie.

 Dinner @ Tampines
It was really ALOT!


 Alright, my curls are cui liao.
Because I got put water. LOL!


 151208
M&M

 Little lady bird box




Alright . He's had enough. LOL!

After movie, we went to shop shop for Baobao’s clothes again. He is becoming a shopaholic already. LOL! He got a new top and a belt. And I enjoy seeing him in new look.