It has been really crazy for me these few days!
Last Friday, I went for my brother's Beret Presentation. Finally he get to wear his red beret! And I am so proud to have a soldier in my family. I had got tears in my eyes. The little skid was really nice, especially with all the bombs and fire. I love it! So much action!
I asked my brother if there were girls in Commando, and he said yes.
They help to keep our parachute.
LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Can I join?
Baobao booked out to accompany me to my brother's parade. But he booked in the next day morning again, when I was still in my dreams.
Baobao managed to book out again on Wednesday and we went to UNIVERSAL STUDIO with my family!!! It was AWESOME! I don't know where to start describing. But he promised to bring me back again. It was raining near evening and so some rides were closed, especially those most thrilling rides. The show was as breath-taking as I had seen from the video JS and Baobao showed me.
Baobao and I deliberately sat at the few front rows and got freaking wet.
We had a hell of so much fun!
After USS, Baobao was rushing to book in again. And I felt so sorry because of our bus delay and time was running late for him. I was very selfish and I kept wishing that he wouldn't go. But he had to. And my emotions slipped. Baobao thought I was angry with my family, but I wasn't. I was angry with myself for being so selfish and stopping him from returning.
I understand his army schedule, but I chose to live in denial.
I didn't like being alone, at all.
But then again, I keep remembering how Baobao booked out late on Tuesday night and surprised me at my workplace with a bouquet of pink flower. I was exuberant but I couldn't let it show. And I felt so strongly for him. I don't know how to describe, because I had never experience this before. He ordered a drink and I get to make for him. I was really happy. He also had a card for me that tells me to ''Hang in there'. It gave me strength to believe in him.
And remembering this makes me forget about all the sadness that I had.
Today I went to work really exhausted, but my colleagues told me that they saw micky with the flower and they said the flower was pretty. Then micky was seated just beside our cafe and they were saying that he might be waiting for his gf. But because I still had quite awhile before knocking off and so they saw that he was waiting for a long time and thought that maybe the girl had stood him up and pitied him.
But after I knocked off and sat at his table, they were surprised and finally understood that I was the one he was waiting for. When I heard it today, I was laughing hysterically. It was so funny how they made up stories on themselves. But I was happy that they didn't show negative response to my boyfriend coming to the store to see me.
And I met my Breeks Manager when I was on my way home after knocking off. The first thing that came to my mind was shit. HAHA! But well, it doesn't matter. I had so much fun now at McCafe! =)


