Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday was a crazy day for me.

I was super emo the whole day as there were some things that were bothering my mood for the entire day, until the point I needed to know why. So I took the courage to ask my Baobao. I felt so sorry for being emotional and didn't have faith in him. When I got home and I still hadn't receive his reply I got mad at myself for being so impulsive and so I messaged to apologised.

But he called instead and I got to know that he replied me but the message got lost somewhere in the air. When he called I was really nervous but his gentle voice eased my discomfort and he told me that he don't blame me for what I said. He kindly explained and he made me realise that he actually took so much thoughts and effort to make me feel less pain when he was not around and yet I was taking it for granted and misunderstood him for being mean and simply doesn't care.

I complained that he didn't say he miss me as much as I had said that I missed him so badly. But he knew, and I know it too that if he had did the same as me, it would be harder for me to accept and develop the willingness to adapt to life without him. I cried so hard on the phone, even though I tried to keep it quiet but he could feel my trembling muffled voice I guess. I was so foolish to have doubted him.

I had work at night until 11pm and JiaJun & Boon Pin were working me hard! But they are really helpful and nice and work was so much fun. But what really fulfilled my entire day of exhaustion was Baobao suddenly appeared in front of the counter! What a surprise! He told me he couldn't book out but there he was right in front of me.

Baobao waited for me to knock off and we went back home for our dinner together. He said, after what happened in the afternoon, he had to book out to make sure that my day is right again. I am so thankful Baobao. You're no doubt an excellent boyfriend! Just being able to see you chased away all the blues that I had.

Baobao prepared me for work today and we had breakfast together before he sent me off. It was another crazy day because we had serious miscommunication the whole day today. He said he would be booking in the afternoon. So I won't be able to see him after work. Then I sent him a message during my lunch break asking if he had reached camp. But he didn't reply.

After work, I called him to check if he is free and he picked up the phone grumpily. Then I realised he was always waiting for my message, because he replied me and the message got lost again. So both of us were waiting for a reply and Baobao's message was to tell me that he will be waiting for me to have dinner together before going back to camp.

It was so funny but I was glad.

I went down to Admiralty to meet JiaJun to get my 2nd set of uniform because I freaking only had 1 set and I had to work everyday. It was madness to keep washing my clothes. Then we had dinner together with Baobao and Andy. During dinner, Baobao and Andy were talking about DOTA, then JiaJun and I were talking about McCafe. So noisy. But I love it!

I love my Boyfriend!

Tonight I sent my boyfriend to take the bus. I'll be missing him again because he'll be away for field camps and who knows when we'll be able to see each other again. But this time, I'll 'hang in there' and wait patiently for Baobao to book out someday soon.

Baobao taught me a way to feel better then he was away.
"I must concentrate on studying and working and not think of him.
Only think of him when I am totally free.
But after I end work I can give him a call to check if he can chat for awhile."
I should be able to do well this way, I hope.