Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is worse than exams!
I cannot memorise the recipes for nuts!
I keep forgetting things here & there.
It is so depressing!

Tests are all on the next coming weeks and I haven't started my revision!!!
All that contains in my brain now is 'where to play', 'when to play', 'who to play with'?
I have such a wrong mindset for this period.
I need to get myself back on focus.

Things are really different now.
It was indeed a DRASTIC change without you here.
I mean, we used to be together everyday.
But now, you're in camp, and I took up a job.
I can't cope with this YET.
It's so painful that I cannot find you the second I wanted a shoulder to lean on.
Our leisure times are always off-sync.
All I have accumulated till now are all the missed calls we had left for each other.
They are more than the total duration we get to chat on the phone.

It has become so cloudy out here....