Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yesterday was a great night.
PCL asked me along to their Mooncake Celebration.
I am happy and grateful feeling involved.
And we were lighting candles and damaging the ground throughout the night.
It was fun.

We played until the late night. When we were going home I realised that I missed my last bus. I had to trouble Eugene to send me home. On our way, we saw the basketball at Tekong Park was sealed and there were many police officers around. Then we saw a faint figure of what seemed like a dead body covered with white plastic. Our guess was that there was a murder case earlier. It was so scary!

Thanks Eugene for sending me home...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Baobao should be back from his 3 days of MIA because I saw JS in facebook. No matter how much natural I may try to be but I really do miss him alot. Someone who is always so close to me is now away for so long. And I cannot help wondering if he is thinking about me too?

It's so lonely.

But it is okay, because I have what I call a friend.
And all my lovely teddies!

But I do feel so burdensome that the others have to fork out their time to take care of me while he's away. I feel like I have suddenly intrude other people's life. Like its an obligation.
Ahh~~ I am so negative...