I'm getting more and more slack these days.
Maybe my brain is hinting for a break.
My teacher has been chasing after me for my MC.
I think I'm going to slot it outside her door tomorrow.
She looks so scary. LOL!
I don't want to meet her.
This week at the store was seriously sian to the max!
Everyday work over 830pm.
I managed to tidy up the whole storeroom, with the help of YiHui.
He 's a really nice guy.
And he treated the whole team to Old Chang Kee.
OMG! They just cut his vegetable head lah!
---------------------------
Musicque & Keith met up at 888 to celebrate Elaine's birthday. Dinner was great! After dinner, Keith drove us to Elaine's block and we had a mini celebration at the fitness corner. First we had a great laugh at Yuting's horrible typo on Elaine's cake. Next we started cam-whoring for awhile and Keith was the super lagging camera man. LOL!
"1-2-3..(4-5)" then the flash came.
We sang a birthday song for Elaine VERY discreetly, like we were doing something illegal, becaue it was super late and we were afraid to disturb the neighbours. Then finally it was cake time! As in cutting and eating the cake lah. It tasted very nice. =)
Keith kindly drove me to Vista Point to buy newspaper and back to my block because it was very late already. He's a really nice guy. =) Thanks so much! Sorry for the detour and the illegal parking. LOL!
---------------------------
I don't know why, but somehow I feel like I'm going back to how my life used to be. My speed of super slowness has came back. And a little of my dumbness too. And my lagging brain and stone-ing moments. And most importantly, I'm getting increasingly childish these day.
And I like the way its gonna be~
I haven't started counting down,
but I just realised that it is only the freaking fourth day without my baby!
My life is sucking so much without you!

Cam-whoring with my Big Eeyore!