Eeyore was trying to look pitiful when it knows that I'm upset.
I'm sad why Baobao haven't tried to contact me.
Not even facebook~ =(
--------------------------------------------
Glenys came today because she changed shift with Kaixin.
It was so freaking noisy.
And she cannot stop laughing at me.
Statement of the day.
Me: Bandito cheat my feelings. There is not much fillings lo~
Everyone: (Silence)
For a moment they looked at each other and then suddenly burst out laughing.
-______-"
Closing was shit.
Because of the stupid jamming of the finance report,
they started throwing tantrums at each other.
I don't know~
Maybe that is the way they communicate.
But I really thought that it was hurtful.
And for a moment I thought she hated me.
=(
Sensitive...
--------------------------------------------
Eugene, PCL, Gavin, Andy and Kok accompanied me to eat KFC today. I was very happy. I also got to finally see who is Katherine. (I don't know whether it is spelled like that) But she definitely didn't turn out to look like what I had imagined. Maybe my imagination was too extreme. LOL!
Oh! The murder case that Eugene and I saw yesterday night was in the headlines tonight. OMG! And when he sent me home, he still wondered exactly how the person died on a mooncake day. The thought of murder sends chills down my spine. And the murderer is still out at large.
Daddy and mummy was so worried too because they thought that was the basketball court I always hang out at. But I reassured them and they were relieved. But still, they didn't want me to stay out late anymore.
Tomorrow is going to be shitty because it's chocolate day. Gotta keep all the chocolates in the fridge. OMG! Tough work. But well, I am indeed looking forward to Saturday. But now I gotta think of how to spend 4 hours of rotting tomorrow.
There's gonna be a workshop at 10am which I predict will end at 11am latest. And my shift starts at 3.30pm. What am I going to do during this 4 hours of interval??????
Sianification totally.