Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today was a shitty day.

I didn't finish my lunch because I was running late for school. Collected my mooncakes today but I was not allowed to put my snowskin mooncakes in the fridge of the store. OMG! But thanks to Lawrence, he came all the way to school to help me bring back my mooncakes.

Work ended really late today; 8.50pm. It was madness, and I had to organise the whole messy storeroom myself. Got so dirty. Work ended so late, I decided to skip dinner and went straight home. After bath, Eugene called me for DOTA. LOL! I was happy that they still remember me.

PTW was a really sweet little brother. While his brother is away, he's still concern if I would be lonely. Haha! So cute! Played only two matches. But it was a really fun one. One fun winning and the other was fun getting owned by retards. It's so funny to know that there are really such retards in this world.

Gavin complimented on my improvement. I feel so happy. And before that I was feeling so burdened, because I only know how to play that ONE hero and kept getting killed. But they gave me great encouragement. =) I learnt.

While playing my first match, Lawrence called to say that his is coming to deliver my mooncakes. LOL! My teammates were really nice to let me leave for awhile. So sorry for the trouble. I can't help feeling so shameless to ask him to help me keep the mooncakes and making him travel so much.

THANK YOU LAWRENCE!!!
SO MUCH SO MUCH!!!

Baobao is going to go missing for 3 days. I feel so sad. Because I keep missing his call in Skype and each time I see JS online I feel so embarrassed to go ask him how's my Baobao. But I'm really missing him so much.

I keep thinking of how we would be eating dinner together at the coffeeshop. How we would be walking home and bickering. How we would be playing our lappy side by side. How he would be tucking me into bed. But I'm not even doing all these things now he's away for a month.

3rd night.
I got all my Eeyores to sleep with me.

Tomorrow is another boring night shift.
Shared many videos with Eugene and made him laugh. =)
Nice night.

I'll be sleeping now.