Sunday, March 14, 2010

RUBI ADVENTURE

"Musicque AGM" as quoted from Elaine that crazy girl. LOL! Okays, it sounds really ironic, but yeah. We had pepper lunch for dinner. After that we kept going in and out of Rubi to mess around in the shop. Oh, Yuting bought 2 pairs of shoes and I bought myself a pair of flats. I love it, though like Meiting said, the hind straps are killing me. They are super annoying. Haha!

Elaine, Yuting, Baobao and I roamed around AMK hub until 10pm to wait for her to knock off from "Welcome to Rubi". After that, they rest of them along with KM, went to watch movie while Baobao and I went home. He said to watch tooth fairy with me, but in the end he fell asleep. Silly Boy.

Oh one more thing.
Baobao and I bought a YELLOW COUPLE WATCH!!!!
Like finally!
And Elaine cannot stand it when Baobao gave in to me to buying a yellow watch, because initially he chose a transparent one. Haha! I love my Baobao so much!!