Baobao stayed with me at home the whole day. We spent the whole afternoon watching movie and at night, he taught me how to play DOTA. This time, there is no stress at all and Baobao was really patient with me. Though I was still a little retarded but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I only know how to use one character, which is really good already. Haha! It was the first time I ever won a game. But its also thanks to Baobao for saving my ass so many times.
We went to buy dinner at 11pm and he sent me to the zebra crossing between our streets. While walking he threw the HL milk carton on the ground and I complained to him. Then he said why can't I believe that he will pick it up and throw away later when he walk back home. Then I said I believed him and we laughed because it's not logical. So I didn't really care either, but after we kissed goodbye and I crossed the crossing, he called out to me and waved the milk carton at me. I know it was silly, but I was really happy about it.
He's such a sweetheart.
And now I shall start eating my dinner.