BB and I went to Marsiling to play pool. It was fun because it has been so long since I've last played a good game like this one. Tables in Malaysia are somehow smaller than the ones in Marsiling. After playing pool, we went to the food centre to eat our dinner and we crapped a lot.
Then we travelled back to Causeway Point for BB to pay up his debts. But in the end, it was a wasted trip because those debts are cleared already. On the way down the shopping mall, we chanced upon the shop that sells computer appliances and BB bought a mouse, a keyboard protector and a cooler for both of our laptops.
Then we went to his house to watch the 9pm gambling show and then to my house to get the anti-virus software for Andy. It was a fun day.
I don't care if you'll ever know or not.
Because either way,
you will never understand.
So might as well don't bother knowing.
You won't care anyway.