Yesterday, Baobao came to my house in the morning to wake me up and we stayed at home the whole day watching movies. "Stay Alive", "Quarantine" and "Band of Brothers".. After the first movie, Baobao knocked out in my bed because he didn't sleep the whole night. So while he was sleeping, I uploaded the Bintan pictures which took my one whole afternoon.
Then I oke him up at 7 for dinner and we came back to watch the rest of the 2 movies. OMG! At night, I dreamt of an army including me fighting a group of zombies. -___-" Seriously...
--------------------------
Today, I went to WeiLing's house for trumpet section BBQ. LOL! Before that, baobao and I went to Pastamania for breakfast cum lunch. Then he went home to DOTA again. BBQ was so much fun. We played mahjong and I won alot of chips. LOL! And her dog GINO was super cute but he was too noisy.
Left her place at 6 plus and met up with baobao at civics as he was cutting his hair. Tomorrow is our day back to reality. He's going back camp and I'm going back to school with project overloading. Well, I'm going to dedicate 95% for my school work from tomorrow. I've spent enough time with my everybody during the holidays. Need to chiong my studies now.
Though I promised to go band today, but I'm doubtful now. Got project to do..
How??
----------------------------
And thanks Yihuan and Apple for the concern.
I'm perfectly alright now.
=) Sorry for a little negligence during the holidays.
Shall return to my cheerful form tomorrow.
Cheers