Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR? LOL!!

Sian.. I've got too much things to blog about..
I don't know how to start..
I've decided to cheat on my posts dates.

I shall start posting tonight.

---------

Anyway, Countdown was honestly simply fabulous.
Elaine, TY, Meiting and Km came to baobao's house to meet us and we had a mini mahjong session. Though we were also watching the television broadcasting the countdown party, however it was only until the last three seconds did we realise they were already counting down.

3!
2!
1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

and we just had a random outburst of celebration, shaking each other's hands and sms-ing each other.

After we completed playing a full set of North, we went downstairs to prepare for Keith's advance birthday surprise. After which, we had supper at the nearby coffee shop and it was great, except that maybe Yuting's mum didn't like us. But anyway, after supper, Yuting, her mum and Keith went back home and the rest of us slacked awhile at baobao's house. It was so funny watching Elaine and Meiting sending their combo attacks to the 2 poor gentlemen, who kept seeking their own graves.

Everyone left at 3 plus. And Henderson Wave trip was cancelled because everyone was too tired.

Baobao woke up at 8am and started playing DOTA while I slept till 2pm. We went downstairs for lunch at 3pm. I was fiddling with my sandals as I eat and the strap snapped. -__-" So after lunch, we went back to his house and waited for him to bathe. Then he let me wear his slippers and we walked back home.

Played tower defence together at my house. Then Elaine called to ask if we want to have dinner together just when we decided to play little fighter. So we didn't go meet them in the end. tower defence is so fun. We just couldn't stop playing, so we screwed the little fighter and continued playing TD.

We went to buy dinner at 9 plus and had a dimlight dinner at my living room while watching "underworld ... lycans"..movie... LOL! After we finished the movie, he quickly left my house to play mahjong at sebas house. -____-" Sickening.