Monday, January 4, 2010

WHAT AN EXCITING HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Alright. I promise I'll blog about my holiday.
So here it is...
19th December 2009

Early in the morning at 6 plus, Baobao came to my house to fetch me and we had breakfast at Admiralty MacDonald. I haven’t even finished my burger and his friend JS was already reaching. So we packed our food instead and JS dad drove us to Baobao’s camp. OMG!!! BAOBAO’S CAMP! I’ve never been inside his camp before. And it was so damn cool.

His company had organized a pool party where they get to invite mainly their partners to come and have fun in their camp. There were games for us and water polo between the men themselves. Then there was a short slide presentation with all the photographs of couples, thanking all the ladies for their support for the ‘successful’ men. LOL! And at the end of the presentation there was a surprise, a proposal of a guy to his girlfriend! Not to say his girlfriend, even myself as a bystander, I was so touched by that very event. How I wished my proposal would be as exciting and creative as such.

After the whole event, it was pouring by then, and so we waited while watching some of his campmates play chess. Then quite some time later, Baobao went to dig out raincoats from national day 08 and we walked out of camp in it. We cabbed back to Baobao’s house and we went to sleep immediately.

Woke up at near evening and we went downstairs for dinner before going back to his house to help him pack his luggage. After it was done, we brought his luggage to my place and we started packing my luggage which is bigger than his because I brought insisted on bringing quite a lot of redundant stuff. HAHA! After packing, Baobao went home to play DOTA while I went to sleep early.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th December to the 23rd I was at Bintan with my beloved Baobao and his campmate.
Check out these photos for a glimpse of my holiday over at Bintan Isle.
Part 1
Part 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 24th of December, M&Ms went to town with sisters and their boyfriends for countdown to Christmas and it was so much excitement. We had dinner at ??? and We played team fortress 2 then L4D 2 at lan in Cineleisure, then we caught Sherlock Holmes at 12 plus and reached home at freaking.. I forgot....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th December was really random. Baobao and I went over to Elaine's place to return her her camera, then we were asked to join in their Christmas dinner. Played Monopoly and I was the Millionaire. WAHAHAA.. Poor TY almost bankrupt and Elaine tried really hard to save him. Dinner was SO GOOD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M&Ms were on the move again on the 26th of December. We met up with Bernard and his friends to Cineleisure again! 26th was a day of tears. But there was a good ending. Didn't get to eat KFC though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27th was the sleeping day because of rain.

28th to the 31st I had Family Chalet at Aloha Changi. It was huge, but located just beside old changi hospital. I had creeps at night. And I cannot forget that I was cut at the side of my left foot while I was asleep. AND NOBODY CAN FIND THE THING THAT CUT ME. So in short, the chalet was all about good food, watching movies with baobao, mahjong, wii and no beach. -.-"

And not forgetting my new pet gong gong picked from the beach.
Does anyone knows what it eats?