Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WHOLE WEEK IS LOVE

CHILLI CRABS!!
Monday morning was kinda shit when I was woken up by the noisy drilling just outside my windows. But I managed to to back to sleep again once the drilling stops in the afternoon. Woke up again in the late afternoon and Baobao called to say he booked out already. So happy I could meet him before band starts.

Planned to skip dinner and shall wait till after I come back from band to eat with Baobao. But sweet Baobao could bear to let me starve and so he quickly cabbed back and bought me my favourite carrot cake. After that, he helped me play my newly downloaded game and we left my house at 5 plus. He sent me to the bus stop and the bus was already stopping. I had to quickly kiss his goodbye. LOL!

Band was stressful that day. Dr. Goh was having PMS I think. He was rather impatient and got agitated quite easily. I dislike playing under stressful condition. It'll just make me under-perform even more. Well, I managed to pull through the practice.

After band, I met up with Baobao at Yishun train station. He went to Sebas house to play DOTA while I was at band. We went to his dad's coffeeshop to eat CHILLI CRABS!! Totally love it! I had a hard time cracking the shells. Baobao only used fork and spoon could do it even more easily than I used my hands. Worse still, I got my crabs flying everywhere and got myself so dirty. I felt so much like a kid then.

------------------------------------------------


Today was exciting because BAOBAO GAVE ME A SURPRISE!!

He had duty today,
so I wasn't going to see him until tomorrow.
He told me he was busy when he
called after I told him I woke up at 4 plus.
I was happily playing Dragonica
and he doesn't seem to mind.
He even told me he'll call when I'm done playing.
I should have felt something's wrong by then.
But I was never suspicious.

So he called again some time later to say
he'd left something outside my house yesterday
and told me to go find it.
I was thinking to myself why didn't he said so earlier?
So I checked the place where he said he out it.
Nothing..
Then I happened to turn
and saw him freaking walking into my house!!

It seems that his duty was cancelled.
And he bought me dinner.
I was so happy to see him
just when I thought I was going to spend my day alone.

He continued playing my game for awhile
then we went to buy blueberry waffles to eat together
and bought the stuff my parents wanted me to buy.
Then went to his house to let him bathe
and he sent me home.

I was just sad we couldn't watch our drama together.
But anyway,
I was happy to be able to see Baobao so unexpectably.
Hee...