Baobao’s Birthday Cake from trip to Sentosa.
Aw so cute..
Watching “You’re my Destiny”.
Saturday
I went to CHAMBERS early in the Morning.
I woke up to Baobao's call at 7am. I quickly bathe and went to Admiralty to meet up with Eugene, Andy and Kok Leng. Kok was late, as usual. We reached the Chambers which was a LAN shop at Yishun and waited for Baobao to reach. He played mahjong the whole night at Sebas's place again.
I freaking played DOTA AGAIN!!
I remember saying I hate DOTA. However, I was really glad all of them didn't mind me being in a team with them despite losing. Well, obvious when we really were losing already, Andy and Eugene just stopped playing and went to play Audition. I knew it's impossible to win with me around. LOL! They must be feeling quite sad. And yeah, I still hate DOTA, though this time, Baobao didn't shout in my ears.
After that game, I didn't join them in the subsequent games. I went to play other games. I think I really sucked at playing computer games. I played street fighter and I can't even get past stage 2. Freak! Then I play Cabal and I level up so slowly.
We went to Causeway Point for Lunch.
After leaving Chambers at near 12 plus, we went to Causeway Point to accompany Andy to Nokia. He needed to fix his auto-shut-off-phone. HAHA! When he was done which was like almost half and hour or so, we went to Long John Silver to have our lunch. Then the rest went to sing at Marsiling CC while Baobao and I went home.
Went back to Baobao's place to sleep.
We had plans to meet Baobao's camp mates for Manhattan. However, it was cancelled because Baobao's pay was delayed I suppose. So we went to sleep when we reached his house. And OMG! We slept until 8pm and I was so hungry when I woke up. Baobao was barely awake when we walked down to the coffee shop.
We then went back to my house after we woke up.
Bought dinner back home to it and after that, Baobao's introduce a freaking funny cartoon to me. We watched all 40 episodes in just 30 minutes and we laughed until mouth cramp. Then Baobao started playing his stupid DOTA again as I went to bathe.
----------------------------------------------
Today was a day so FULL of LURVE <3<3<3
We went to Northpoint.
Baobao called me up this morning and I went over to his place as we plan for our activities for the day. We were browsing through a pamphlet showing all the discounts and offers all the shopping ‘point’ centres have and decided to go centre point because Baobao wanted to go somewhere far. But I was too lazy to move around and so we ended up at Northpoint.
Before taking the train, we had a little disagreement.
I think my periods are coming soon because I’ve been so freaking emotionally unstable and sensitive these few days. Laughs. But I just hate the way Baobao always cracks a mean joke and NOT apologizing for it. He never attempts to make this better and assume I would somehow be convinced that he didn’t mean what he said. Sorry, I can’t do that. If he said something he shouldn’t, even if it was a random remark or a joke, I’ll still feel better only when he tell me he didn’t mean it himself. But I also know he’s never that kind of guy and in the end I’ll only be deemed as a petty girl.
Well, of course we made up a while later and arrived happily at Northpoint.
I proposed we eat sushi for lunch and so we went to Sakae.
Seriously, I didn’t know buffets are not available during weekends, so we happily ate a meal around 50 bucks. Before that I was so happily ordering more dishes. HAHA! Awesome! And Baobao was like no sweats and yet I’m the one sweating for him. It was a pity I didn’t bring my camera out today.
We went back to Causeway Point to catch a Movie.
After lunch, we went to the cinema to check out the movies available. But the show-time for the movie that we wanted to watch was too late because we were meeting Meiting for Mahjong at around 7 plus, so we decided to go back to Causeway Point to watch the movie. Bought tickets to Sorority Rows and we had 2.5 hours to kill before the movie starts.
Shopped around for 2.5 hours before the movie starts.
First we went to Timezone for some games and then we went to my favourite shops like ‘ActionCity’, ‘MiniToons’, ‘Give a name’, ‘More Than Words’. Sometimes, I just can’t help but to think Baobao was really meant for me because he enjoys the same things as I do, I mean normally guys don’t really like to shop around places like these. They rather go shop for more practical stuff isn’t it? Anyway, Baobao really makes everywhere SO FUN to be at.
We bought PIGGYBANKS!
We had been thinking of buying a piggybank for quite some time and finally we saw it in MiniToons and they were having promotion. 3 for 10 bucks. OMG! So we bought 3, even though we don’t really need that much. LOL! After that we went to buy McFlurry and back to his house to put the piggybanks. Then we watched ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ until time flew really quickly, we went back to CWP at 5pm.
Before going for the movies,
we stopped by Kodak to develop some freaking 80 plus photographs.
It took us surprisingly half and hour just using the machine.
We were almost late for our movies.
‘Sorority Row’ so Freaking HORRIBLE!!!
My movie ticket was so totally wasted. I couldn’t lift my head off Baobao’s comfort chest most of the entire movie. It was so horrible to watch the killer gruesomely kill more than ten victims ONE BY ONE! It was hell for me and I don’t know how long was the movie but it felt like 5 hours!! Shit! NO! I was scared shitless... And Baobao can still laugh at some part of the movie. Seriously, I have frail heart for a movie like this.
Getting the photographs and organizing them.
After the movie we went back to KODAK and developed some more pictures up to freaking 100 pictures. We also bought a cute photo album and went back to his house to organize the pictures. While organizing, we watched ‘You’re my Destiny volume 4’. The story just gets funnier everytime. Finally, after 2 episodes, we finished with the album. It was really cute. By then, it was already 10pm and Meiting still hadn’t called. So we guess she had slept.
Then we got hungry and bought dinner back to my house.
I have to say Baobao is really wonderful.
We spent another 20 plus for dinner. I almost fainted. You won’t understand, because I only brought ten bucks out today. LOL! And it can be said that I’d used it to top up my ez-link. So basically, today was entirely on my poor Baobao. He’s really such sweety pie and I feel so damn loved. LOL! But my heart really aches when he spends on me like this. I feel so stress. HAHA!!! I keep thinking his parents will kill me.
Dinner
Our Dinner [Yam Duck & Murtabak]
And We didn’t even finish it CAN??

------------------------------------------------
He said treat today as celebrating our 10th Month in advance.
He’s just so wonderful isn’t he?
Except the fact that he went to played DOTA
while leaving me alone in the dining table to finish my food.
After eating, I went to bathe
and when I was done then he went back home.
He starts my day with happiness
and ends my day with so much love everytime.
I love him so much.
Baobao called me up this morning and I went over to his place as we plan for our activities for the day. We were browsing through a pamphlet showing all the discounts and offers all the shopping ‘point’ centres have and decided to go centre point because Baobao wanted to go somewhere far. But I was too lazy to move around and so we ended up at Northpoint.
Before taking the train, we had a little disagreement.
I think my periods are coming soon because I’ve been so freaking emotionally unstable and sensitive these few days. Laughs. But I just hate the way Baobao always cracks a mean joke and NOT apologizing for it. He never attempts to make this better and assume I would somehow be convinced that he didn’t mean what he said. Sorry, I can’t do that. If he said something he shouldn’t, even if it was a random remark or a joke, I’ll still feel better only when he tell me he didn’t mean it himself. But I also know he’s never that kind of guy and in the end I’ll only be deemed as a petty girl.
Well, of course we made up a while later and arrived happily at Northpoint.
I proposed we eat sushi for lunch and so we went to Sakae.
Seriously, I didn’t know buffets are not available during weekends, so we happily ate a meal around 50 bucks. Before that I was so happily ordering more dishes. HAHA! Awesome! And Baobao was like no sweats and yet I’m the one sweating for him. It was a pity I didn’t bring my camera out today.
We went back to Causeway Point to catch a Movie.
After lunch, we went to the cinema to check out the movies available. But the show-time for the movie that we wanted to watch was too late because we were meeting Meiting for Mahjong at around 7 plus, so we decided to go back to Causeway Point to watch the movie. Bought tickets to Sorority Rows and we had 2.5 hours to kill before the movie starts.
Shopped around for 2.5 hours before the movie starts.
First we went to Timezone for some games and then we went to my favourite shops like ‘ActionCity’, ‘MiniToons’, ‘Give a name’, ‘More Than Words’. Sometimes, I just can’t help but to think Baobao was really meant for me because he enjoys the same things as I do, I mean normally guys don’t really like to shop around places like these. They rather go shop for more practical stuff isn’t it? Anyway, Baobao really makes everywhere SO FUN to be at.
We bought PIGGYBANKS!
We had been thinking of buying a piggybank for quite some time and finally we saw it in MiniToons and they were having promotion. 3 for 10 bucks. OMG! So we bought 3, even though we don’t really need that much. LOL! After that we went to buy McFlurry and back to his house to put the piggybanks. Then we watched ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ until time flew really quickly, we went back to CWP at 5pm.
Before going for the movies,
we stopped by Kodak to develop some freaking 80 plus photographs.
It took us surprisingly half and hour just using the machine.
We were almost late for our movies.
‘Sorority Row’ so Freaking HORRIBLE!!!
My movie ticket was so totally wasted. I couldn’t lift my head off Baobao’s comfort chest most of the entire movie. It was so horrible to watch the killer gruesomely kill more than ten victims ONE BY ONE! It was hell for me and I don’t know how long was the movie but it felt like 5 hours!! Shit! NO! I was scared shitless... And Baobao can still laugh at some part of the movie. Seriously, I have frail heart for a movie like this.
Getting the photographs and organizing them.
After the movie we went back to KODAK and developed some more pictures up to freaking 100 pictures. We also bought a cute photo album and went back to his house to organize the pictures. While organizing, we watched ‘You’re my Destiny volume 4’. The story just gets funnier everytime. Finally, after 2 episodes, we finished with the album. It was really cute. By then, it was already 10pm and Meiting still hadn’t called. So we guess she had slept.
Then we got hungry and bought dinner back to my house.
I have to say Baobao is really wonderful.
We spent another 20 plus for dinner. I almost fainted. You won’t understand, because I only brought ten bucks out today. LOL! And it can be said that I’d used it to top up my ez-link. So basically, today was entirely on my poor Baobao. He’s really such sweety pie and I feel so damn loved. LOL! But my heart really aches when he spends on me like this. I feel so stress. HAHA!!! I keep thinking his parents will kill me.
Dinner
Our Dinner [Yam Duck & Murtabak]
------------------------------------------------
He said treat today as celebrating our 10th Month in advance.
He’s just so wonderful isn’t he?
Except the fact that he went to played DOTA
while leaving me alone in the dining table to finish my food.
After eating, I went to bathe
and when I was done then he went back home.
He starts my day with happiness
and ends my day with so much love everytime.
I love him so much.