Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Passion Begone

Played Dragonica with Baobao until 3 am this morning.
Hee! So fun!
I really like this game.
So cute!
This is easier than stupid DOTA.

I'm going for lunch now.
Gonna buy my blueberry waffles again.
I think it has moved up to being my favourite food already.
HEE...

Then there's band tonight.
SIAN...
Seriously, I don't really enjoying playing in band now.

Primary school I learnt how to just look at the conductor.
Because we are 100% performers
and there were dancing and gimmicks.
We memorize our scores.

Then in secondary school, I learnt how to read scores.
I was trained to force myself to sight read.
And I though I was getting the hang of it.

Then moving on to JC,
I learnt how to add emotion into the music I play.
I enjoyed playing without limitation.

Now I'm in poly...
I'm nowhere here nor there.
I lost it all.
I can't perform well.
I can't sight read.
I don't enjoy playing in this band at all..