Yesterday was shit.
I gave Baobao a morning call at 530am.
And he called me back at 7am.
Went to the polyclinic with him at 8am for 2 hours.
He went to play the computer
while I went to catch some sleep.
Woke up by the roaring thunder at 3pm,
and logged in to my Dragonica.
Baobao then went to buy lunch for me during then
and while I was eating he helped me play.
He sent me to the bus stop at 5pm
and I went to school for band.
Only 3 persons came for sectionals
and so Mr Yap was having a one to one session.
I had an whole one hour with him
and I freaking learnt so much.
I discovered how much I could actually do
and how little confidence I acutally had for myself.
From now, I'll be chanting his mantra
until I mastered what he taught me.
Bought Dinner back with baobao
and went back to his place to continue our adventure.
DRAGONICA~~
Then he sent me back home at 11pm.
-----------------------------------------------
I slept till 2pm today.
I was really really tired.
Baobao came over to my place to pick me up
and we went to Vista to eat lunch.
After that, we went back to his place to play DRAGONICA~~
-.-"
Yeah~ Our life recently was pretty much about Dragonica.
He was helping me do my quest
and we were playing with his brother.
At around 5 plus, I realised that Baobao fell asleep
and sleeeeeeep~~ was ever so tempting..
So I cuddled myself beside him and slept too.
Woke up at 7 and Baobao is still sleeping!!!
So I decided to blog.
I'm so hungry now...