Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stomach

Eugene and I had some disagreement.
Sigh... Don't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday mummy asked me to do laundry when I was about to go out with Baobao. I did it so reluctantly. Baobao felt sorry for me and came up to my house to wait. I did the laundry until I got blister lo. So freaking irritating. After pouring all the clothes in the dryer, I went to change and prepared to go out with Baobao and totally forgot about the clothes. So went I was about to leave the house, mummy was hanging the clothes and nagging at me.

Totally no mood to do things well.


YESTERDAY



Went to eat lunch at the coffeeshop and after that we went to his house to watch movie. But after awhile, he got to go JianXiong's house to get the shorts he borrowed from him. Before that, we went to Admiralty to get his new spectacles. Then after getting everything he needed, we went back to his place to try to watch movie from my laptop again. But after trying to get it load, which was taking ages, we finally decided to go back to my house to watch the movie.

Bought dinner back and ate while watching Scooby Doo 3. It was not really funny. Average lo. Then he started playing Dota while I went to bathe. After bathing I felt very weak already because I had mensus cramps and so after Baobao finished his last match, he tucked me into bed before he went home.


----------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I woke Baobao up at 530am and went back to sleep while he went to camp to prepare for his run at McRitchie. Something happened and so he was released late. Then he came straight to my house when it was pouring so heavily. Silly boy. I love him so much. I was still sleeping when he came into my room, and the noise of him trying to turn on my laptop woke me up.

Still suffering from cramps lo. So he let me sleet for a little longer and woke me up to bathe at 2pm to bathe. Ate lunch at coffeeshop again and we went bought rojak and otah back to his place which stinked up his whole room. LOL!!


COHESION



Left the house at 5pm to Lau Pat Sa Festival Market where his platoon would be having their 'cohesion'. His campmates were very funny people. I couldn't eat too much due to cramps. Even seafood doesn't attract me too much. But I had fun. =) Took some group photos and Baobao and I with one of his friend took the train back to Admiralty. Watched his friend ate dessert and walked him home, then we took the bus back to Baobao's place.


Wait for baobao to bathe then collected my stuff and the HUGE doggy =)=) and he sent me home before going to Jeremy's place to play mahjong.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Meiting for the concern. =)
I'll tell you more when we meet SOON!!
You also damn busy lo. LOL!