I'm so sorry for causing so much trouble for you and you.
Sigh. I'm just so hopeless.
I thought that I was probably making you feel pressurized and so I did that.
But I didn't know it was really brainless for me to do that.
I mean I was probably too sensitive about myself already.
And I had to hurt your feelings this way.
I didn't mean it I'm sorry.
I should apologise because I was insensible.
And as for Baobao.
I know you probably felt unfair.
But that is because both of you are different
and you don't really know what happened.
All in all, I felt horribly regretful.
I caused disturbance to both of you.
Maybe I should try to explain myself more.
-------------------------------------------------------
I had breakfast with Baobao and Sebas this morning. Then went back to Baobao's place to sleep. He was so dead from yesterday's mahjong session. Then Meiting smsed in the afternoon asking if I could accompany her to the doctor. Baobao and I went down to Vista Point first to check if the clinic was opened then informed Meiting about it. We had dinner not together at Vista Point. Then we went to Vista park for a chat while waiting for the clinic to open.
There was an Indian kid sitting on the stone table and Baobao seriously went up to ask he boy to go away. Then after awhile, a little Malay kid fell down from his bike not far from us and he was whining, 'ow, very pain'. Then Baobao asked him to stand up and he said cannot. So Baobao had to do the job again and went to help him up. As soon as he was back on his bike, he happily rode away. So freaking funny can? Felt like he was cheated of his feelings.
Meiting's consultation was damn fast. Less than 5 minutes. LOL! While waiting we were planning our outing tomorrow. MacRitchie, Army Museum, Sungei Buloh... But now, it's only left with Me and Baobao available. Meiting wanted to bring little baby along, but she wasn't allowed in alot of places. And Yuting has got work and Elaine had plans. LOL! It's okay, maybe next time.
Accompanied Meiting to wait for her bus
and we went back to my house to watch Kungfu chef.
It was lame.
Then we downloaded league of legends and started playing. It was just like DOTA but a more adorable version. And it was so freaking complicated. After playing for a round, he left my house to meet his mahjong mates again. tch. mahjong mahjong. No need sleep one lo, stupid idiot.
I'm going to play DOTA now. ZZz