I guess it is time to let go.
You'll have your freedom and I won't have to think so much about whether you still care. It's not supposed to be this way anyway. You care when you want to and you'll care if you really care.
I know you're really exhausted now and you're tired to stay like this. You got to choose a different path now. A path you'll ba happier walking on. Meeting new people and having new friends to pay attention to. Hopefully someone who'll walk down the path with you.
I can no longer hold on. I feel you so far away. So this is it. You're getting stranger by the day and I don't know how to react to this change. We don't even look each other in the eyes anymore. And you just stand behind the crowd as I am behind the crowd from you. Until now, I'm still at the back of you.
I think you've made your point.