Monday, September 21, 2009

I LOVE ARMY

Yesterday morning, after Baobao was done playing mah-jong, he went back home to bathe then came over to my house to sleep. He was afraid that he couldn’t wake up and miss the date.


Baby Yvette


Just after Baobao fell asleep on my bed, Meiting called to say she was coming over my house with baby. When they reached my house, we played with baby and she was really a hyperactive child; kept having the desire to destroy things around her. And she had to be entertained every second or she’ll get bored and start to make noise. We decided to go Istana open house and before that we’ll meet Yuting up for lunch.


in shock
In shock


Then after some time, Meiting decided to go causeway point to look for Yuting first, because baby was too bored. Baobao and I met them up again at Pastamania at 2 plus and we watched them eat while disturbing the baby. After they were done, Yuting went back to work and the rest of us went to LerkThai to have some dessert.

Baby was so naughty lo, snatch my boyfriend. LOL! She kept clinging onto him and only entertains him. She kept smiling and laughing when he was holding onto her. Yuting said when she wanted to carry her she was rejected. After we were done eating, Meiting decided to go over to her granny’s place as she thought baby was too difficult to handle if we were going too far.


daddy pey
Potential good daddy

Baby Yvette
Baby Yvette



Baobao and I then decided not to go Istana and went to the Army Museum instead.

Army Museum


It was hell lots of fun and excitement can? Oh my gosh, I was so thrill I could barely catch my breath. We got to see how army was formed in Singapore and some of the important and recognised projects they had like the tsunami and plane hijacking.

We also watched 2 shows. One was just a video and after that show we went to a simulated firing range and I got to try firing the M16 and SAR21. Freaking cool! I was so afraid of the recoil but it was really very exciting. We almost missed the second show because we thought all shows are the same. But good thing the attendant at the firing range told us that show was different. Indeed, the show was a blast! There were special effects and gosh I could die of fascination. The down-wash from the helicopter (puma) and the sparks from bombs and missiles, they were all real! I was so excited but Baobao by my side was probably immune to all these excitement already. LOL!

And throughout the whole visit I was constantly pestering Baobao to tell me about the things I see and he was like already half bored, considering him being in the army for 2 years and 3 more years to go. LOL!


Alright, I shall let the pictures narrate my adventure from here.

Adventure



zzz
Chat on the phone also so lazy.

muacks
My Love

Singapore Army History
Start of the Journey.

hello?
Emergency Call!

cool
=)
Army Essentials

taptap
Communication device.

MUST ABIDE
Rules of Conduct

Guidebook
Soldiers also need guide book to training.
So cute.

bunk
Bunk.

my bunk
My bunk now. LOL!

wallpaper
This is a wallpaper.

M16
M1631 British leftovers.

RP
Regimental Police in the past had sad lives. LOL!

No. 1
Officer Uniform.
Awesomeness.

amo
Amo-box.

flags
flags
Representing all units of SAF.

Gifts
Gifts of appreciation from different countries.
The one at the top from UN was the best.

in the lift
jump
Trying to be funny.

war!!
War equipments.

=)
May not afraid of big tanks. LOL!

M16
M16

marksman
Me using a M16

expert
Me using a SAR21

pistols
Cute little pistols.

army
Army.

future battle suit
Future Army battle suit.

dig it
do it
Dig and build.

SOC in mini size.
LOL!


A Walkthrough


start
Start
jump
Jump over
struggle
Struggle through.
jump
Jump again.
climb across
Climb across.
climb up
Climb up.
jump
Jump over again.
walk
Wobble pass.
walk
Balance through.
window
Climb over the windows.
logs
Up and down.
end
That’s all folks.
Demonstrated by the M&Ms.



My Toys!!

ambulance

car?

cannon

tank

jeep

This is it.
Another wonderful memory etched in our sweetened hearts.

M&Ms
So sweet we melted the Army Museum.
LOL!!!