Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cute Pictures

Finally went for a job interview yesterday at Value Added Saffron Hill and it was great. Not so great at first because I didn’t bring money out and so I only had 4 bucks in my wallet. Then my Ezlink card had to have no money at that time and so in order to travel to Tanjong Pagar, I had to buy standard ticket which cost 3 bucks. So I was left with only one buck and I was thinking how the hell am I going to get back to Woodlands? I told Eugene and he was like thinking hard to help me solve my problem. LOL!

Anyway, everyone at the work place was almost my age and they were really friendly. They work towards stress-free and fun working environment. So it’s great. The only not so great stuff was the salary. It’s on project based and each project has different value and you won’t get money if no project are given to you!! Saddening... Nevermind. I shall work hard to be multitask and I can handle more projects given. Then earn alot f money. Being hardworking is chicken feet to Taurus people. =)

Made a new friend, his name is Clement and he was from NYP and Business Management. Same as me!! Just that he’s in year 3 and I’m in year 1. But we’re of the same age. Wahahaha! Anyway, it was really saddening because on the first day of meeting, I had to borrow money from him to get back Home. LOL! So embarrassing. But good thing he’s a good guy.

Quickly rushed back to Admiralty to catch the bus to the Basketball competition. We reached there really early and everyone was rather relax and organized that day. At least during the warm up session. I shall not comment more on the competition. Here are some funny clips. Sorry, I had nothing better to do. =)



Moving Pictures



Photobucket

On Our Way to Geylang East Sports Complex

Photobucket

Alex

Photobucket

Bernard

Photobucket

Christopher

Photobucket

Dong Li

Photobucket

Teck Chai

Photobucket

YaoHua