Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happenings

Last Thursday my brother finally passed out from his BMT. My family and Michael went to his POP at Pasir Ris Commando camp. =) My brother, the son of the nation.


Passing Out Parade



Upon Arrival

My Brother!

Beautiful Family

Funny Picture

Daddy & Mummy

March In

My Brother's Platoon


Inspection

Prize Giving

War Cry

Irritating Bugger who kept blocking my camera's view

Daddy & Mummy
M&Ms

Proud Parents

Brother & Sister

Potential Threat

Funny =)

Happy Daddy

Son of the Nation
Look so sleepy


Commando Camp



Yesterday, I woke up at 6am in the morning and took 169 to Baobao’s camp. Reached there at 8plus and waited for him to book out. During then, I SAW JONATHAN! My ex JC classmate. He is a medic now in Nee Soon Camp, so near his house. LOL! Anyway, it was really a surprise to bump into him at camp so early in the morning. But it’s really nice to see him again.

Not long after chatting Baobao came out and Jonathan left. Baobao came out with his irritating Indian friend who speaks mandarin, and we went to Yishun together because Baobao wanted to draw money and his friend recommended the ATM under his block.

Went out with Eugene and Andy today to Farrer Road to eat curry rice. It was really nice. We took train all the way there just to eat and went back to my aunt’s place to sing for 4 hours until 6pm. When we came out, they saw people playing basketball and so they went down there to challenge. They were a bunch of kids, about 3 to 4 years younger than us. Although facing big brothers, they are not afraid and were playing rather well. Impressive kids.

After playing basketball we went to checkpoint to drink sugarcane drinks and Baobao and I had a little argument again. We finished out drinks and took 913 back. Baobao and I alighted at Causeway point and we sorted out our problems at the entrance.


Frustration



I really hate arguments. And I don’t know why I look so not convincing when I say ‘I’m not angry’. Then he kept getting frustrated because he assumed that I was still angry and it prevented us from solving the problem. I still can’t get rid of that fear I’ve developed that other time, how you expect me to say anything when you yourself are getting frustrated at me? Asking me when am I going to stop being angry doesn’t help getting me to open my mouth and talk to you, because besides telling you I’m not angry already, what else can I say? You didn’t say much to me either.

And I really hate it when we argue. It develops distance and I really hate it when I don’t know how to talk to you or rather what to say to you. We watched movie yesterday night and I cried. I cried because I was so frustrated with myself. I was so stressed and confused with my retarded behaviour. I wanted your arms around me, but I didn’t want you to think that I wanted it because I was cold. You were keeping your distance too. What should I do?

Everytime we argue, my mind would be in a mess and I so much wanted to say something to you but I don’t know what to say and when I don’t say anything you would assume that I’m still showing an attitude. You just don’t know how stress I feel everytime this happens. I don’t like to argue.