Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sing a Song for me

Happy!

I found another song that is dedicated just for me (thick-skin). It's sang by David Tao and it's playing in my blog right now. Don't doubt the words, it's really pronounced as 'Zhen Ni'. Heh heh heh~ Love it. Though a little bit sad because it's about a crush, but still it has my name in it and I'm loving it just like the song 'May I Love You' which I still love the most.

Tomorrow I'm going for a job interview and still I don't know where is Telok Ayer Street. Mmm~ Great.. Somewhere near Tanjong Pagar. It's like 10 minutes walk from the station. But let me walk alone and I probably won't get there even if you give me ten days. LOL!

Alright I shall not look down on myself. YOU CAN DO IT! Independent May. You are growing up fine. =)

I still want to work at Timezone though. Hmmm...

I've got alot to plan this few days. But I always plan to fail. Nevermind. At least I put effort in something. =) Still I hope to see my plan happens. I want to do something for the people I love. I don't want to be a loser who can't do anything at all. I'll work harder. First I must get money. =)

Good night folks.