Friday, July 24, 2009

Wonderful Friday


A Little Happy



Woke up earlier than all of my section mates because yesterday I had more rest than them. We ate cup noodles for breakfast again. It was around 2pm Singapore time then and no one was using the com, so I thought I could use the internet for awhile. But when I signed on ebuddy, nobody was online. Talked to Clara and I heard about the bad news. I couldn't show her enough concern because I'm abroad and I had to go for band practice already. But I smsed Elaine so that she could look out for her.

Went for recording today and it sounded really bad. But the 2nd time was okay. I think we are really getting better. But I really don't know if we're up to the standard for competition. Nevermind, I will put in my best effort for tomorrow.

We're back to our dormitory and we can bathe already. But I think my section wants to go out to have a walk and eat steak which costs aound 20 bucks! It's madness. I know it's like once in a lifetime, but still, I don't want to watse this kind of money eat food here. I had enough of Holland food. So I think I'll skip the steak.

Sigh, having mensus now is really horrible. So difficult to bathe, with everybody, and so uncomfortable when having band, because we're always sitting down and my butt hurts.

I want to go home now. =((

--------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY and we have to wake up at 630am which is 1230pm in Singapore. I hope I could get some good luck messages from my friends but nevermind, shouldn't expect too much. But I really hope we could do really well for tomorrow. We are the first band and we have to start our warm up piece by 10am. So we need to switch to competition mood instantly after we wake up.

I can do it!

-------------------------------------------------

Eugene smsed me today. Surprisingly. I thought he wouldn't receive my offline messages, but he did and I was really happy to see his message. It boosted my moral quite alot. Thanks for the encouragement. =) But very disappointed you forgotten the dates. Sian.

Baobao didn't reply me. Then in the late afternoon her told me he will sms me later as he was too tired and he needed to sleep first. But until now which I believe is going to turn 10pm soon in Singapore, he's still sleeping. I think he's really tired I guess. Training today must be really tough I guess. Poor Baobao. I always feel heartpain for the way he was receiving training. I hope he sms me soon.

I'll be waiting.



Cute



In the end I still went out to eat with them. We didn't eat the 20 bucks steak though. We went happy days which was operated by a family of chinese. I shared pork cutlet with WeiLing. =) It cost 8.45 Euros in total.

I owe WeiLing 6.30 Euros in total. LOL!

Rushed to bathe immediately after we bathe and we had the whole bathroom to ourselves. It was cool. After bathing we went down to eat some dinner. But we were too full and we couldn't eat anymore. Just when we sat down at our tables, a group of people from Ireland came. They are the 3rd band for tomorrow's contest. Just 2 bands after us.

No handsome chap, so disappointed.

Maybe after knowing my Baobao, my standard raised?
HAHAHA!!

I'm going to sleep soon. Going to have a 9 hour sleep. =))
Should be very prepared tomorrow.

JIAYOUS MAY!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!

And thanks Eugene for your good luck. =))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw Yong Hwee's girlfriend writing an email to him. HAHA! And the first line was "I miss you so much..." HAHA! I really cannot imagine someone writing this to YONGHWEE!!! Nevermind. Shall not be so evil. Though she's kinda cute, but I like her friend more. Denise. She's the nurse I'm talking about. She's very cute. I think Eugene will like her. Furture nurse. Kind and gentle and friendly, cheerful, cute, sensitive and talented. Should be a very good girlfriend. LOL!



Baobao still haven't sms me. Guess he's really tired. Sigh. It's going to be 2am in Singapore already and 8pm here. I think I'll sleep now. =)