Friday, July 24, 2009

CRAMPS IN HOLLAND .SHIT!

I'm in Holland.
And finally we found internet access here.
Oh gosh I'm so happy.

By right everyone would be fighting for this computer right now.
But I'm having terrible cramps
so I didn't go for band practice
and is being taken care of by a kind teacher.
She's really caring and friendly.
I like her.

So she asked me to use the com to take my mind off my cramps.

But thanks to all the care and concerns of my friends and the teacher,
I'm feeling much better now.
Thanks to my section mates for digging up panadols for me,
boiling hot water for me,
and finding a nurse (from flute section, i don't know her name) for me.
And thanks to her for her heat pack and panadols.
Finally thanks to the kind teacher
who brought food up to my room for me
and arranged the bathe for me
and kept me company.
She's really great.

Alright, I'm going to rest now.
I think lying in bed would make me feel better.

I miss mum and dad.
AND BAOBAO!

T_______T